Thursday, June 10, 2010

if the boat's rockin'


This was a class project in which we had to draw a boat within a narrative. I wanted to give the illustration a sort of "romantic" sepia look, so I committed myself to one coloured pencil, and one coloured pencil only.

I have come to the conclusion that medium monogamy is not all its cracked up to be, and will from now on endeavour to have an "open" relationship with all mediums great and small.

After all, it's not
the size of your pencil; its what you do with it.


original

originally, it was mean't to be a couple in the boat, but it ended up looking like the leggy lady was all on her own-some.

With the magicall powers of technology, my teacher added a cane- and VOILA, everyone's satisfied!

digitally altered!
(thanks Bazza)

No comments:

Post a Comment